• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Hello Order Depth .....>

tungfa

Foundation Member
Masternode Owner/Operator
This looks very interesting !
On Mintpal
Sun 9 pm (Asia time) ....>

I don't know much about these but isn't that a massive buy wall? Surely that will hold the price very low?

I don't know much about these but isn't that a massive buy wall? Surely that will hold the price very low?
That is indeed a massive buy wall, but your conclusion is inverted... the buy wall - as long as it's there - makes it very hard for the price to drop below 0.0095. It is a bullish sign that the price of DRK is far more likely to rise than to fall, since it would take relatively fewer market buy orders to move the price higher, and a very large number of market sell orders to eat up that wall and break through it.

Huge demand, No supply !
52 BTC buy order just showed up !!
Nobody selling (as no supply), well you can only try to pay more to get some ....>

Edit: or somebody is really trying ('REALY') to keep that price down !? ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe related? Some guy hacked accounts, dumped CLOAK to buy DRK...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=637704.msg8169483#msg8169483

(Totally understand that!)
Yikes - that is a good reason for exchanges to remove shitcoins.

Sure, the victim didn't use 2FA (which if any of your exchange accounts don't have 2FA, stop reading immediately and change that), but one would assume that the worst thing that can happen is someone sells your coins - they can't withdraw without you getting an email. But with a shitcoin to play with, it makes it pretty easy to transfer the money out.

I noticed the strange MYC activity earlier on mintpal - 200 BTC traded - and was really confused

and leaving any amount of coins on online exchanges is just not save !!! it has been proven many times over and over !!!
cold storage is the way / pull it all of any exchange !!!
safety first ...>>

and leaving any amount of coins on online exchanges is just not save !!! it has been proven many times over and over !!!
cold storage is the way / pull it all of any exchange !!!
safety first ...>>
Absolutely. I leave a portion of coins on the exchange as a calculated risk for a.) Occassional swing trading and b.) major darkcoin meltdown. However the vast majority of my coins are in an encrypted wallet with the keys backed up on paper in two separate safe places

10 hours later
and we do the same thing the other way around .... crazy ...>>

Hmm. Surely at one point they'll be too many masternodes? Someone told me the network can only support 2,000. I don't know if that's correct.

What happens in 5 years from
Now when the difficulty gets very high? I doubt the miners will want to pay the 20% fee, would they be another way of paying the MN? After all we need them due to the peer2peer.

trust in evan, that guy has the vision and for sure sorted out what the DRK / MN future will bring
interesting times, we are part of a brand new thing
super exciting
:smile::smile::smile:

Back