• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Help translating the darkcoin core

I have readded all languages which were commited to darkcoin github repo, including latest pull request https://github.com/darkcoin/darkcoin/pull/235/files by vertoe before he deleted the project.

I'll have a look if there are more languages (which were under the 60% threshold) in the git history. If any of the translators has a offline copy of a language missing please get in contact with me.

Thanks!

1X2A6QG.png

Ukrainian had more than 60% but unreviewed. I don't know who else was on the team and if (s)he has an offline copy

I have readded all languages which were commited to darkcoin github repo, including latest pull request https://github.com/darkcoin/darkcoin/pull/235/files by vertoe before he deleted the project.

I'll have a look if there are more languages (which were under the 60% threshold) in the git history. If any of the translators has a offline copy of a language missing please get in contact with me.

Thanks!

Thanks, but latest translations are not in the transifex,
luckily there are only few changes for me, and i can check those directly from pull #235.

EDIT: Good news, latest translation can be downloaded from git, so Flare how we continue,
should i download my lang file and post to you or...?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, but latest translations are not in the transifex,
luckily there are only few changes for me, and i can check those directly from pull #235.

EDIT: Good news, latest translation can be downloaded from git, so Flare how we continue,
should i download my lang file and post to you or...?
I already uploaded the file from pull #235, could you check if all in in line?

These need to be corrected to translations (also source english), ui max is 6 now.
Code:
<location filename="../darksendconfig.cpp" line="44"/>
<source>Darksend was successfully set to basic (%1 and 2 rounds). You can change this at any time by opening Darkcoin&apos;s

<location filename="../darksendconfig.cpp" line="59"/>
<source>Darksend was successfully set to high (%1 and 8 rounds). You can change this at any time by opening Darkcoin&apos;s

<location filename="../darksendconfig.cpp" line="74"/>
<source>Darksend was successfully set to maximum (%1 and 16 rounds). You can change this at any time by opening Darkcoin&apos;s

Thanks!

German is up-to-date again.

Please delete your Beispielprojekt to get the stats back to 100% :smile:

These need to be corrected to translations (also source english), ui max is 6 now.
Code:
<location filename="../darksendconfig.cpp" line="44"/>
<source>Darksend was successfully set to basic (%1 and 2 rounds). You can change this at any time by opening Darkcoin&apos;s

<location filename="../darksendconfig.cpp" line="59"/>
<source>Darksend was successfully set to high (%1 and 8 rounds). You can change this at any time by opening Darkcoin&apos;s

<location filename="../darksendconfig.cpp" line="74"/>
<source>Darksend was successfully set to maximum (%1 and 16 rounds). You can change this at any time by opening Darkcoin&apos;s

Also these 3:
Code:
<location filename="../forms/darksendconfig.ui" line="78"/>
<source>Use 2 separate masternodes to mix funds up to 1000 DRK</source>

<location filename="../forms/darksendconfig.ui" line="91"/>
<source>Use 8 separate masternodes to mix funds up to 1000 DRK</source>

<location filename="../forms/darksendconfig.ui" line="104"/>
<source>Use 16 separate masternodes</source>

All work for past 3 days is lost... we can only recover what was pushed to github.
Latest GIT version is from 9.3.2015, current transifex is older.
There is several errors and faults and differences in the source english file.
I have done comparing for this, and i am sure, current transifex files wont work right with current darkcoin 11.2 version.

So, i am not going update translation (finnish) until everything is updated to latest.
I repeat, source english file is old and faulty.

Latest GIT version is from 9.3.2015, current transifex is older.
There is several errors and faults and differences in the source english file.
I have done comparing for this, and i am sure, current transifex files wont work right with current darkcoin 11.2 version.

So, i am not going update translation (finnish) until everything is updated to latest.
I repeat, source english file is old and faulty.
Hmm... "Found enough users, signing ( waiting" is a new string, for example:
https://github.com/darkcoin/darkcoin/pull/235/files#diff-73ef526b2beab852274c583b0f7fc0b3R1956
And it's there in my Ru translations.. Can you point to wrong strings pls?

Hmm... "Found enough users, signing ( waiting" is a new string, for example:
https://github.com/darkcoin/darkcoin/pull/235/files#diff-73ef526b2beab852274c583b0f7fc0b3R1956
And it's there in my Ru translations.. Can you point to wrong strings pls?
Ok, i take it back, maybe english is up to date, but finnish isnt, there are several translations missing.
I think its best for all that i check all again in transifex, i hate do same thing several times again and again.

flare UdjinM6

Sorry for my earlier messing.
All is ok now, except those 6 strings needs to be updated to source english, because new UI max rounds is 6.

First is transifex line number.

215 Use 2 separate masternodes to mix funds up to 1000 DRK
216 Use 8 separate masternodes to mix funds up to 1000 DRK
217 Use 16 separate masternodes

223 Darksend was successfully set to basic (%1 and 2 rounds). You can change this at any time by opening Darkcoin's configuration screen.

224 Darksend was successfully set to high (%1 and 8 rounds). You can change this at any time by opening Darkcoin's configuration screen.

225 Darksend was successfully set to maximum (%1 and 16 rounds). You can change this at any time by opening Darkcoin's configuration screen.

flare UdjinM6

Sorry for my earlier messing.
All is ok now, except those 6 strings needs to be updated to source english, because new UI max rounds is 6.

First is transifex line number.

215 Use 2 separate masternodes to mix funds up to 1000 DRK
216 Use 8 separate masternodes to mix funds up to 1000 DRK
217 Use 16 separate masternodes

223 Darksend was successfully set to basic (%1 and 2 rounds). You can change this at any time by opening Darkcoin's configuration screen.

224 Darksend was successfully set to high (%1 and 8 rounds). You can change this at any time by opening Darkcoin's configuration screen.

225 Darksend was successfully set to maximum (%1 and 16 rounds). You can change this at any time by opening Darkcoin's configuration screen.
These strings should be changed in source code (dialog ui) actually so that they then could be grabbed to translations. And I'm not really sure what numbers to put there now, guess it's better to have some blinding testing first to figure it out. But yeah, thanks for reminder!

Back