• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

If You Like Website drk.mn Please Donate 1DRK A Month

moli

This is about website https://drk.mn/ which has been a greate help to the Darkcoin community.

We were complimenting in chat today how useful this website is for the Darkcoin community and the first time I got to know how much it costs elbereth to run the site:

[09:59:30] <elberethzone> server is 500 euros per year

Which got me to thinking what if he can't afford and the site has to go... The last few days chaeplin's site has been gone, and it seems nobody knows why. I'm wondering if it's because of lack of fund to keep it up?

So, if you do like this website and find it useful to you, please donate to help elbereth keep it going. Our community is growing and if each one of us just donate 1 DRK a month, it can help a lot.

Here is the site's address for donation: Xbon36F261wXDL4p1CEZAX28t8U4ayR9uu

80cf0fa4d8c36746086dc07532b1e388893d3e41623b9c04a3e5e17c3225d8ea

2 From me too. More than happy to regularly donate. Keep up the good work!

Last edited by a moderator:
goood iniciative moli
From my part till the end of this year.
2 DRK in your way Elbereth here: e16ec90ee5538cd0629db3f6230b8953651ad8b24fcccfa22a9f98685191b3a2

you asked yesterday what is different on chaplins page (which is down)
he has a field where I can put multiple MN addresses in , it saves it automatic, so every time I open that page it shows my all my MN's beeing online, (or not) payments , green or red for on and off ... and that rules as I do not have to do multiple searches for mulie MN 's

+ you can set an alarm via email or Twitter

think about that
it makes it so easy for MN's

you asked yesterday what is different on chaplins page (which is down)
he has a field where I can put multiple MN addresses in , it saves it automatic, so every time I open that page it shows my all my MN's beeing online, (or not) payments , green or red for on and off ... and that rules as I do not have to do multiple searches for mulie MN 's

+ you can set an alarm via email or Twitter

think about that
it makes it so easy for MN's

I can host either or both sites as mirrors for backup / outage purposes if there is the desire let me know.

I can host either or both sites as mirrors for backup / outage purposes if there is the desire let me know.
If you can, that will be great. Chaeplin's site has been down and we haven't heard from him. Right now elbereth's site is the only one to help us check up on the Masternodes and payment... If there's anyway you can create a site like chaeplin's site it will be awesome and I will ask the community to help with the cost to run it. Thank you. :)

Thanks for the reminder. Sent some coins.
I used to be able to pull elbereth's old site into Excel for custom MN monitoring. Doesn't work anymore (due to the Javascript I assume?) but I read there is an API. Perhaps I can learn how to use it. Thanks for providing the site, I use it everyday.

Many thanks to tungfa, UdjinM6, calnaughtonjnr, splawik21, Miner237, italx, Raico, Belstar, and any other anonymous donors who have generously donated to help elbereth run his website for Darkcoin community. I really appreciate your quick response to this thread. Words aren't enough to tell you guys how proud I am to be part of this community and I hope we can continue to support elbereth with his site, because he's been helping us with valuable information that we need.

(My small donation was sent also after waiting for my coins to be anonymized... :smile: )

Thank you very much! :smile:

Now if we could get chaeplin back. I'm concerned about him. Many people have asked about his website... Really hope he's well and will be back with us.
I heard hes gone awol, if no answer from emails, can you do it the old fashioned way, like ringing him up or has no one got his number?

I heard hes gone awol, if no answer from emails, can you do it the old fashioned way, like ringing him up or has no one got his number?
I don't know if anyone has his phone number, but someone said they would email him. So far no news about him yet. We can send him a message from the Inbox on this forum and it should go to his email, but I haven't tried so I'm not sure if it will or not.

Back