• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

questions from a beginner.

masternodeman

I have about 5000 drk in my wallet and I pushed the button start darksend mixing. The only thing that happens is that small denominations are send (fees?). But none of my drk's are being anonymized. I have left my client on for two days now and nothing special happens and the completion status sticks on zero. How do I anonymize my coins?

Another question. I am to busy to set up masternodes. I read about masternodes services offered by forum members. If I send them my private key for 5 masternodes, can I still spend those DRK's? As soon as I spend the drk will the masternode automatically stop? how does it work exactly? How much can I earn per month CURRENTLY per masternode. Which forum member who offers masternode services would you recommend?

talk to flare about the MN serice !
he is the man

for the mixing you need somebody else to mix with you ! 5 k is a lot , you should break it up and in the week (US working hours) might be a better time !

I have about 5000 drk in my wallet and I pushed the button start darksend mixing. The only thing that happens is that small denominations are send (fees?). But none of my drk's are being anonymized. I have left my client on for two days now and nothing special happens and the completion status sticks on zero. How do I anonymize my coins?

Another question. I am to busy to set up masternodes. I read about masternodes services offered by forum members. If I send them my private key for 5 masternodes, can I still spend those DRK's? As soon as I spend the drk will the masternode automatically stop? how does it work exactly? How much can I earn per month CURRENTLY per masternode. Which forum member who offers masternode services would you recommend?

I recommend myself :) --> https://darkcointalk.org/threads/service-masternode-hosting-service.2648/

Process:

- i set up the servers/nodes and send masternodeaddr and masternodeprivkey to you
- you set up your local wallet with the above information and start the nodes
- if you want to spend your earned coins, you can use the coin control features to lock the 1000DRK, so it's safe to transfer the other coins out
- if you spent all coins, you are free to do it anytime, but as soon as the 1000 drk leave the masternodeaddress the masternode will go inactive

YtuFq7t.png

If you are interestet drop me a PM or mail to [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back