• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

RC4 Compliant Mining Pools vs Non-Complying

So far I've had payments from:

suchpool
coinminepl
x11ltcbtclycaddltc (still 10% but at least they updated!)
pool_unknown_125

So far I've had payments from:

suchpool
coinminepl
x11ltcbtclycaddltc (still 10% but at least they updated!)
pool_unknown_125

Hold on, we need to verify this. How can they be on wallet 0.9.12.27 and only pay 10% ?

If RC3 pools also pay out RC4 MN's, its going to be very tough to sort this out

Enforcement isn't on yet, and all my MNs are RC4 therefore I assume they are using an RC4 daemon as well?

Hang on, I'll post a screenshot in a sec.

5n680j.png

At some point between 18:05 yesterday and 14:10 today coinminepl updated it seems.

Last edited by a moderator:
How can they be on wallet 0.9.12.27 and only pay 10% ?

It's the pools stratum code which is creating the mn payment tx - no matter what version they are running, the percentage is coded into their pool code. chaeplin even paid out 50% from NOMP in testnet

It's the pools stratum code which is creating the mn payment tx - no matter what version they are running, the percentage is coded into their pool code. chaeplin even paid out 50% from NOMP in testnet

yeah, but what I mean is the fork will make it mandatory to be 20%, so even if they dont update the stratum they're going to be orphaned, right?

yeah, but what I mean is the fork will make it mandatory to be 20%, so even if they dont update the stratum they're going to be orphaned, right?
MN payments are still not enforced - so they are not orphaned at the moment. Nothing has changed in this regard from RC3.

I can't find contact details for hashrate.org

I have sent message to switchercoin

Mail sent to support at hashfaster.com

Support ticket raised at cpu-pool.net

thnx stonehedge
if someone of you will notice that some pool have updated quote my post #12 and add the pool to higher RC4 place ;)

Back