• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Start accepting DRK on your website

teamer

Whats new :
- Split payment to multiple wallets
- Decide who will pay the fees (seller-you or the buyers)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK guys! let's make things faster and grow the usage of darkcoin!

Bitcoin wouldn't have had that jump in the price (it was around 5$ when i first stumbled upon it) if not all those online services that started accepting bitcoin as payment method! and they got very large income because of it, because people were paying in bitcoins for items that worth 5$ and now those paid bitcoins worth about 600$! i wish i was accepting bitcoins on my website that time!.

The reason i didn't accept bitcoins that time was the lack of knowledge in bitcoin and all this stuff, the only online payments I knew (as a 10 years experienced developer and system architect) was Credit cards and online stuff like paypal/mooneybookers/cashu ...etc , i wished there were something like this for bitcoin ... there wasn't till i found my self some free time and studied bitcoin, and built one btcipn.com ... well that is all out of the story now i know..

But here we go, and thanks to some members in this forum i have built and tested https://drkipn.com . which contains an easy API which for who is familiar with the paypal IPN will find it easy to understand and use!
The system has a testnet mode (like sandbox in paypal) and main-net which is the normal darkcoin network.
The website is fairly easy to navigate through, examples are good for copy-paste but still you have to modify some stuff like wallet address and implementing the shipping of your product, whether it is a digital product or not.

Yes there are transaction fees (1%) which is still less than paypal or any other payment processing website, and yes you can take the risk of implementing darkcoin directly into your website. this site is meant to people who were like me, want something easy and fast to implement and doesn't mind paying a tiny fee.

The service also has bitcoin testnet faucet (as listed here https://darkcointalk.org/threads/sticky-testnet-tools-resources.1768/)

Please feel free to ask me anything right here, and if you think there are any features that are worthy to be added to drkipn.com don't be shy to explain them :)

For those who are interested in widening the use of darkcoin, i have a giveaway PHP script (http://sell-digital.okitoo.net/) it can be altered to use darkcoins (as the differences between the api from btcipn.com and drkipn.com is minimum ... 1-2 lines maybe), so who have the will to Install the script and run it ask me here - will help with installation ... it's not that difficult anyway ;) .

Enjoy and mine hard !

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think JS will be good for doing anything after the payment, but a C# API would be great, If you do it i will gladly post the code with your name and link on the service site

After reading it again I'm struggling to see the benefit of porting it. You've written a lovely library which in itself is great. I now don't think it needs to be ported full stop. :)

Correct me if I'm wrong.

After reading it again I'm struggling to see the benefit of porting it. You've written a lovely library which in itself is great. I now don't think it needs to be ported full stop. :)

Correct me if I'm wrong.
Most of the use would be for server side applications only, most of the server side systems are built with PHP, but still for those who work with .net or any other server side scripting, they will need to port it (python maybe too).

But if you want to do a great contribution, you can build cart plugins for e-commerce shops like "shopify" , i would have dont that but i am very tight with other projects and work etc ... :(

Back