• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

v0.11.0 - Darkcoin Core Release

personally, what I think is most important from what I see... Other programmers, not Evan is submitting to the core codebase.... this is what made bitcoin soo strong in the early years

bitcoin git visualized

personally, what I think is most important from what I see... Other programmers, not Evan is submitting to the core codebase.... this is what made bitcoin soo strong in the early years

bitcoin git visualized
thanks for sharing.
That's amazing to see that there are so many people involved in the btc project. Looking forward to see we have such scale in future in this great project too.

I'll re-test it with the current version before I do that :)
Hi Aswan! Good to see you! And guess what!!!
I also have the same bug... I am figuring all the numbers and going to send the debug.log to Evan.

Thanks for pointing this out... This could be so easily missed... such a small amount. :)

Sent to eduffield
btw, Evan, i forgot to mention in the email, this is windows wallet v.110013. Thanks.

upload_2015-1-28_11-47-40.png

Thanks, Aswan for pointing out this discrepancy! :)

It's already fixed in .14 :wink:
No kidding?! What's the bug and what caused it?
Btw, what does "dseg" stand for ?

Thanks, Udjin! :)

EDIT: And what does this mean: "make collateral inputs from all available inputs but not from mn-like (UdjinM6)" ? (from Evan's post). Thanks!

It was temporary pre .6 "solution" which we forget to cleanup :oops: anyway it was cosmetic only, no harm to internal wallet logic/calculations.
https://github.com/darkcoin/darkcoin/commit/7fafe5d3e1da051ffd3bbb902c404c229d796aaa

"dseg" is a message to get masternodes list from another peer in batch and not one by one.
Ah... I was running that wallet before Evan posted v.14, I let it finish and saw the error, wasn't sure if it was fixed yet, thought maybe there was a missing denom..
Does "dseg" stand for "darksend election group"?
And what does this mean: "make collateral inputs from all available inputs but not from mn-like (UdjinM6)" ? (from Evan's post).

Thanks! :)

Back