• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

v0.11.0 - Darkcoin Core Release

Not a single payment for any of the nodes for more than 5 days now :sad:
You can always sell your DRK! It's at 0.01xxx now on Bitfinex, sell them, Light!! :grin:
That will solve all problems and no more bitching!! :grin:

Not a single payment for any of the nodes for more than 5 days now :sad:
I also had a similar problem when I updated to the last version. The MN was active and appearing normal on drk.mn, but I didn't receive a payment for five days, so I restarted it and got a payment the next day, then another one three days later... Did you try restarting yours?

You are allowed to care both about the missing payments and the technology being developed :wink: it does not have to be black and white. Besides, people don't buy the populist crap anymore if you know what I mean.
I care about it from the perspective that not getting payments means the incentive to run them is kinda pooped on... I'm not here for money hose. But not getting payments proper indicates a problem with that development stuff someone mentioned being kinda of important... You know, to like, work at all and stuff...

You can always sell your DRK! It's at 0.01xxx now on Bitfinex, sell them, Light!! :grin:
That will solve all problems and no more bitching!! :grin:

moli, since when giving feedback is considered bitching? :what:

Imagine you go to the bank and say, hey you forget to calculate the interest rate on my savings for the last 5 months and they reply: "If you don't like it, you can take your savings and get lost" :grin:

I know, I know, we are still in development stage and shit, but still, that's how it feels.

moli, since when giving feedback is considered bitching? :what:

Imagine you go to the bank and say, hey you forget to calculate the interest rate on my savings for the last 5 months and they reply: "If you don't like it, you can take your savings and get lost" :grin:

I know, I know, we are still in development stage and shit, but still, that's how it feels.
And Darkcoin is not a bank with guv papers.... Remember? :grin:

And Darkcoin is not a bank with guv papers.... Remember? :grin:

I am less upset after seeing 20% price increase :p
I also had a similar problem when I updated to the last version. The MN was active and appearing normal on drk.mn, but I didn't receive a payment for five days, so I restarted it and got a payment the next day, then another one three days later... Did you try restarting yours?

Ok then. I deleted peers dat and restarted remotely. Let's see what happens.

Guys tell me the wallet version 14 operate normally, or you can downgrade. and I've got to the pool that the block is not searched 14 version

Guys tell me the wallet version 14 operate normally, or you can downgrade. and I've got to the pool that the block is not searched 14 version
Huh? V14 operates fine... what kind of pool are you running, p2pool?

So what's the issue you are having with running v14 on your pool? Did you reindex the blockchain?

yes i reindex. i delete old wallet and compile new wallet. after i am in folder wallet i delete all files and start daemon again. block download new

Back