• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

walletrecoveryservices.com !! 100% Recommended ! ....>>

tungfa

Foundation Member
Masternode Owner/Operator
walletrecoveryservices.com
[email protected]

if you ever run into trouble with your walletpassphrase (encryption)
Dave just saved my wallet and me !
there was a misspelling in my passphrase (yes things happen)
and i was officially screwed, after trying for a day and a half i started searching the net and came across

www.walletrecoveryservices.com
20% Fee of Wallet if recovered !

there is a way if you use Python where you do not actually have to send your .dat file to him,
as I have no idea about Python and was too embraced to tell anybody about this, i send him my actual wallet.dat (with 1000 DRK !!!)
the deal is 20% recovery fee if dave can work it out !
And Kaboom, 24 hours later my wallet is decrypted, i receive 800 DRK
(eventually i buy the other 200 back to get my MN on the road) and everybody happy !

AMAZING !

Trust in this crypto world is a very specially word and seldomeley used
as we are all fighting FUD and Trolls and whatnot, but Dave is a standup guy
(as he could have had decrypted my wallet, kept the 1000 DRK, i would have never found out)
and i vouch for him anytime !

Wow! that is just amazing!
I am real happy you got your coins back :smile:
and good to know that if I happen to fuck up
that there might be a fairy godfather waiting to fix my problems!

Dude
i send him a 1000 DRK !! can you believe it !
and he send me 800 back !
Really in this day and age, i am officially impressed and told Dave i will promote him big time
as this is truly GREAT !

I know its like a darkcoin cinderella story :smile:
in this world with mt gox, butterfly lab it is hard to find stand up people.
Now its time to start a new masternode to thank the Darkcoin gods :cool:

And Kaboom, 24 hours later my wallet is decrypted, i receive 800 DRK
(eventually i buy the other 200 back to get my MN on the road) and everybody happy !

Did you tell him known fragments of your passphrase or did he crack it completely from scratch?

Did you tell him known fragments of your passphrase or did he crack it completely from scratch?

i told him my passphrase (or what it was supposed to be) and he takes it from there !
So he is not cracking the encryption or anything like that,
but still, i tried and tried with endless different versions
and he has some kind of program worked out that automates the whole "trying" process !!

I had heard about them before and the review was also positive, so really good to know!! Just two things to add:
-Don't be ashamed about this kind of things and ask for help!! it happens to the best of us and the more information the better
-You could have found out if he spent the 1000 drk because you would see it in the blockchain

I've got a wallet with 30 DRK in it, it's a bak file now, QT tried to recover it and failed... Think anybody could have a look at it?

I had heard about them before and the review was also positive, so really good to know!! Just two things to add:
-Don't be ashamed about this kind of things and ask for help!! it happens to the best of us and the more information the better
-You could have found out if he spent the 1000 drk because you would see it in the blockchain

you are so right
blockchain ... duuuuhhhhh !
anyway
the guy rocks and is solid and i only recommend him

haaaaaaa

Back